Welcome to our little bit of knitterly Heaven- I'm so glad you found your way here!
Our goal is to teach beginning knitters some tricks of the trade as well as to work enough swatches to have a finished afghan by the end of the year! Join along with us as we learn about patterns, cables, lace, and some other handy techniques! A new pattern will become available each month ranging from newbie to adventurous. So stop on by, pick your pattern and knit along with us!

All patterns can be found here as well as on Ravelry.com!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 Days At The Table: Green Chilie Cornbread Muffins

Hi there and welcome back to the 31 Days At The Table Challenge.  I'm sorry for the absence over the last week.  I suffered a first during this challenge- a rash of bad meals.  Not just one bad meal, three to be exact!  I kinda panicked.  They were bad enough there was no way I was going to share them with you and I didn't have anything waiting in the wings.  I didn't know what to do!  I've decided that I will share with you the recipes worth sharing and skip the ones that aren't worth it.  The first is a side that is great with soup or chili- Green Chilie and Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Muffins.  Its a really simple recipe, and sadly kinda a cop-out since it basically comes from a box.  But its worth a try. 
Green Chilie and Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Muffins

Ingredients...
1 box of your favorite cornbread mix (I like either the Krustez brand or Jiffy brand- if you use Jiffy, you'll need two boxes)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz can of diced green chilies

Directions...
Prepare cornbread according to package directions adding the cheese and green chilies to the batter (yeah... I told you it was easy!). 

Enjoy
-Lindsey

One Year Ago...
Vivian's Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment